About I Challenge Diabetes (ICD)
ICD is the charity that focuses on delivering the most engaging, inspiring, and empowering opportunities to the type 1 community. We do not shy away from the tough questions. Together amongst peers, we build the skills and courage to face whatever obstacles come our way. We practice them together, leveraging our combined strengths. Each individual may have a different starting point and we meet there to create and celebrate goals together. Life with diabetes demands a lot of us, but the resulting strength gained can expand our horizons.
This Marketing role will be the place where you can test your skills and abilities and push them to the next level. You are responsible for taking creative direction and executing all aspects of short form shareable content creation from capturing, to post-production, to delivery. If you enjoy working for a team-centric, fast-paced, innovative, and customer-oriented organization, this is a perfect opportunity.
What you’ll do
You will be energetic, enthusiastic, creative and eager to help promote our organization and bring new ideas forward. You will provide support to our marketing campaign through the creation and planning of promotional materials and strategies. You will assist in keeping the office and digital content storage organized and adding content to the ICD website communication platforms and other tasks as required. You will embody ICD’s Core Values: Respect, Compassion, and Empowerment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create short form shareable content in forms of photo and video
- Organize and categorize all files
- Take feedback notes and edit video until it meets assigned specifications
- Work with footage, audio, sound effects, graphics and music to create multiple versions of edits
- Use digital editing systems to create professional quality video
- Follow guidelines to achieve company aesthetic
- Export and deliver all video projects with specific requirements
– Ability to work as a member of a team and supervise/facilitate management tasks.
– Strong organizational, time management and communication skills.
– Experience with content creation, and/or photography/videography
– Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
– Registered in a University or College program that focuses on promotion, nonprofit management, marketing, communications, public relations, business and related fields
-Knowledge of WordPress and website maintenance, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
Work will take place at ICD’s office in Victoria, with the potential for some remote supervision.
To Apply: Please Submit Resume and Cover Letter to [email protected]
ICD recognizes and celebrates the strength in diversity. Should you require accommodations during any stage of application process, please contact [email protected]ichallengediabetes.org