Job Title: Web Page Designer
What You’ll Do
You should be energetic, enthusiastic, creative and eager to help promote our organization through advancing our website and its capabilities. You will be gaining hands on experience creating relevant content, implementing and executing objectives. You will always be provided with an opportunity to ask questions and have them addressed along with weekly check-ins with the ICD Team.
- Responsible for the design and development of web pages, graphics, multimedia, GUIs.
- Assist in development and design of new sections/components of website
- Develop “Plan for Success” with regards to ICD’s web presence
- Work with business and logistics teams to ensure needs are met from an IT standpoint, via weekly meetings/updates
- Develop web roadmap including detailed work plan
- Registered in a University or College program that focuses on IT, website development, marketing, communications, public relations, business and related fields
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in developing websites and/or web applications
- Ability to work as a member of a team and supervise/facilitate management tasks.
- Strong organizational, time management and communication skills.
- Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and team-oriented environment.
Work will take place remotely, and on-site if Public Health guidelines allow at our offices. If the successful candidate does not live in the area/province, work and supervision will take place remotely.
Start Date: October 4, 2021
To Apply: Please Submit Resume and Cover Letter to [email protected]
ICD recognizes and celebrates the strength in diversity. Should you require accommodations during any stage of application process, please contact [email protected]ichallengediabetes.org