Job Title: Media Coordinator
Tasks and Responsibilities:
ICD is the charity that focuses on delivering the most engaging, inspiring, and empowering opportunities to the type 1 community. We do not shy away from the tough questions. Together among st peers, we build the skills and courage to face whatever obstacles come our way. We practice them together, leveraging our combined strengths. Each individual may have a different starting point and we meet there to create and celebrate goals together. Life with diabetes demands a lot of us, but the resulting strength gained can expand our horizons.
The Media Coordinator should be energetic, enthusiastic, creative and eager to help promote our organization and bring new ideas forward. The student will provide support to the marketing efforts he/she will assist in, through the creation and planning of marketing materials and strategies. The student will assist in keeping the office and digital content storage organized. They will also assist in adding content to the ICD website communication platforms. They will perform other tasks as required. Knowledge of WordPress and website maintenance, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop are ideal for this role along with excellent English verbal and written communication skills. Experience in content creation, and/or photography would be an asset.
Duties and Responsibilities:
This will be the place where you can test your skills and abilities and push them to the next level. You are responsible for taking creative direction and executing all aspects of short form shareable content creation from capturing, to post-production, to delivery. If you enjoy working for a team-centric, fast-paced, innovative, and customer-oriented organization, this is a perfect opportunity.
- Create short form shareable content in forms of photo and video
- Organize and categorize all files
- Take feedback notes and edit video until it meets assigned specifications
- Work with footage, audio, sound effects, graphics and music to create multiple versions of edits
- Use digital editing systems to create professional quality video
- Follow guidelines to achieve company aesthetic
- Export and deliver all video projects with specific requirements
– Registered in a University or College program that focuses on promotion, nonprofit management, marketing, communications, public relations, business and related fields.
– Ability to work as a member of a team and supervise/facilitate management tasks.
– Strong organizational, time management and communication skills.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and team-oriented environment.
To apply for this position, please send resume and cover letter to [email protected] (please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line).