Job Title: Media Coordinator
What You’ll Do
This Media Coordinator role will be the place where you can test your skills and abilities and push them to the next level. You are responsible for taking creative direction and executing all aspects of short form shareable content creation from capturing, to post-production, to delivery. If you enjoy working for a team-centric, fast-paced, innovative, and customer-oriented organization, this is a perfect opportunity.
You will be energetic, enthusiastic, creative and eager to help promote our organization and bring new ideas forward. You will provide support to our marketing campaign through the creation and planning of promotional materials and strategies. You will assist in keeping the office and digital content storage organized and adding content to the ICD website communication platforms and other tasks as required. You will embody ICD’s Core Values: Respect, Compassion, and Empowerment.
- Create short form shareable content in forms of photo and video
- Organize and categorize all files
- Take feedback notes and edit video until it meets assigned specifications
- Work with footage, audio, sound effects, graphics and music to create multiple versions of edits
- Use digital editing systems to create professional quality video
- Follow guidelines to achieve company aesthetic
- Export and deliver all video projects with specific requirements
– Registered in a University or College program that focuses on promotion, nonprofit management, marketing, communications, public relations, business and related fields
– informed and educated on the latest social media trends, rules and tools
– Knowledge of WordPress, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop preferred
– Experience in content creation, and photography an asset.
– Ability to work as a member of a team.
– Strong organizational, time management and communication skills.
– Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
Work will take place remotely, and on-site if Public Health guidelines allow at ICD’s offices. If the successful candidate does not live in the area/province, work and supervision will take place remotely.
Start Date: June 20
End Date: August 26
To Apply: Please Submit Resume and Cover Letter to [email protected]
ICD recognizes and celebrates the strength in diversity. Should you require accommodations during any stage of application process, please contact [email protected]ichallengediabetes.org