- Exercise and Excellence Snow Tubing
February 3, 2017
9:30 am - 3:30 pm
Come out and join ICD for a day of tubing and peer mentorship. We will be spending the day broken up into age groups working on team building skills, diabetes experiential education, and also enjoying sliding down the slopes in the tubes.
When: February 3rd, 9:30am-3:30pm
Do you need to drop your kids off early? We will have an early drop off beginning at 8:30am for anyone who is planning to drop off their kids and head off for the day. This will only be available if there is the demand.
Where: Horseshoe Resort, Barrie Ontario.
Find the directions HERE.
We will be meeting at the Red Barn.
Who: This event is open to anyone who has type 1, their friends, and family.
- Tubing Ticket: $30.00 will cover your day of tubing, lunch and world-class mentorship.
- Workshop Ticket:ICD is providing a free parent workshop during the day for folks to come out and learn a new tips or trick
- Pay at the door: Unable to pay online ,this option lets you register and then pay at the door.
- Empowerment fund: Looking for financial assistance, selecting this option allows us to use funds that we have set aside to ensure everyone is able to make it out to our events.
Other Info: ICD is partnering with the Orillia Soldiers’ Memorial Hospital to bring this day to folks in the diabetes clinic. There will be a parent session to share and learn from other families who are in the same situation as you.
Questions: email: [email protected] or call: 1-647-794-0256 / 1-877-776-0667