- Excercise and Excellence: Kananaskis
March 10, 2019 - March 17, 2019
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
I Challenge Diabetes is heading your way to bring a skiing and snowboarding workshop to Nakiska. In addition to having a great day of ski and snowboarding, we will be joined by Elite T1 Skiers!
Challenge your shredding skills along with your diabetes skills when you ski with the pros in Kananaskis, AB. We will test our blood sugars and our courage with Competitive T1 Skiers Beth and Ana, in a safe, supported environment.
When: March 10th 8:30 am- 5:00pm
Where: Nakiska Ski Area, 2 Mt Allan Dr, Kananaskis, AB T0L 2H0
Who: Any individuals with T1D, friends, and family. All ages are welcome!
- Lift + Rental and Lesson: $175 includes a 2 hour lesson, gear rental, lift ticket and lunch.
- Lift + Rental: $130 includes lift ticket, gear rental and lunch
- Lift : $80 includes lift ticket and lunch
- Just Lunch: $20 For parents, friends or anyone else who wants to join us for lunch.
- Empowerment Fund: Looking for financial assistance? Selecting this option allows us to use funds that we have set aside to ensure everyone is able to make it out to our events.
Questions: Email: [email protected] or call: 1-877-776-0668
Venue: Ski Nakiska