Job Title: Fundraising Assistant
What You’ll Do
You should be energetic, enthusiastic, creative and eager to help promote our organization and bring new ideas forward. A successful hire will assist in creating empowering opportunities for all types of people to support I Challenge Diabetes. This includes educating people about who we are, what we do, why we do it and, most importantly, how they can help.
- Assist in both long and short term fundraising strategy roll out
- Research grants and identify alignment between their goals and our mission
- Assist in the writing, editing and submission of grant proposals
- Work directly with our Business Development Officer to deliver on objectives
- Assist with electronic fundraising campaigns
- Assist with the feedback loop reporting to sponsors and grants with key outcomes and metrics
- Assist with projects related to donor recognition and stewardship
- Attend weekly staff meetings and required staff training.
- Know and understand all ICD policies and procedures associated with the program.
- Registered in a University or College program that focuses on program administration, nonprofit management, marketing, communications, public relations, business and related fields
- Ability to work as a member of a team and supervise/facilitate management tasks.
- Strong organizational, time management and communication skills.
- Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and team-oriented environment.
Work will take place remotely, and on-site if Public Health guidelines allow at ICD offices. If the successful candidate does not live in the area/province, work and supervision will take place remotely.
Start Date: July 27
End Date: August 19
To Apply: Please Submit Resume and Cover Letter to [email protected]
ICD recognizes and celebrates the strength in diversity. Should you require accommodations during any stage of application process, please contact [email protected]ichallengediabetes.org