Job Title: Graphic Design Support
What You’ll Do
You should be energetic, enthusiastic, creative and eager to help promote our organization and bring new ideas forward. You will assist in the creation and planning of marketing materials and strategies, keeping the office and digital content storage organized, adding content to the ICD website and communication platforms and other tasks as required. Knowledge of WordPress, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop are ideal for this role along with excellent English verbal and written communication skills. Experience in graphic design, content creation, and social media marketing would be an asset.
- Create short form shareable content meeting brand, sponsor and social media specifications
- Organize and categorize all files
- Take feedback notes and edit product until it meets assigned specifications
- Work with footage, audio, sound effects, graphics and music to create multiple versions of edits, as needed
- Use digital editing systems to create professional quality content
- Follow guidelines to achieve company aesthetic
- Export and deliver all projects within stated deadlines
- Registered in a University or College program that focuses on IT, website development, marketing, communications, public relations, business and related fields
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in developing websites and/or web applications
- Ability to work as a member of a team and supervise/facilitate management tasks.
- Strong organizational, time management and communication skills.
- Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and team-oriented environment.
Work will take place remotely, and on-site if Public Health guidelines allow at our offices. If the successful candidate does not live in the area/province, work and supervision will take place remotely.
Start Date: July 27
End Date: August 19
To Apply: Please Submit Resume and Cover Letter to [email protected]
ICD recognizes and celebrates the strength in diversity. Should you require accommodations during any stage of application process, please contact email@example.com