Job Title: Administrative Assistant
What You’ll Do
You should be energetic, enthusiastic, creative and eager to help promote our organization and bring new ideas forward. A successful hire will be responsible for supporting the strategic plan of the organization through organized and methodical collaboration within the Departments.
- Support scheduling and delivery of our Diabuddies School Program
- Support registration, social media, participant outreach for our fall and winter programs and other office tasks as deemed necessary.
- Identify and develop a system of organizing said tasks.
- Attend weekly staff meetings and required staff training.
- Know and understand ALL ICD policies and procedures associated with the program.
- Registered in a University or College program that focuses on program administration, recreation program delivery, nonprofit management, marketing, communications, public relations, business and related fields
- Ability to work as a member of a team and supervise/facilitate management tasks.
- Strong organizational, time management and communication skills.
- Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and team-oriented environment.
Work will take place remotely, and on-site if Public Health guidelines allow at ICD offices. If the successful candidate does not live in the area/province, work and supervision will take place remotely.
Compensation: $14.50/hour x 280 hours
Start Date: October 4
To Apply: Please Submit Resume and Cover Letter to [email protected]
ICD recognizes and celebrates the strength in diversity. Should you require accommodations during any stage of application process, please contact [email protected]ichallengediabetes.org